WebSDR servers admins

Here we will discuss only topics related to the YO3GGX's WebSDR servers
yo3ggx
Site Admin

WebSDR servers admins

Post by yo3ggx »

Hi all,

If there are WebSDR servers owners reading this message I kindly ask them to send me a mail.

Thank you,
Dan YO3GGX
RA3YDI

Re: WebSDR servers admins

Post by RA3YDI »

I just have receive an WEBSDR software ,and try install it. I want to use RTL-SDR dongle and AFEDRY SDR-net/ But I need help about howto todo cfg with case connect to RTL .
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Post by yo3ggx »

RA3YDI wrote:I just have receive an WEBSDR software ,and try install it. I want to use RTL-SDR dongle and AFEDRY SDR-net/ But I need help about howto todo cfg with case connect to RTL .
Hi,
There is an example in the sample config file.
You need first to install rtl-tcp software and to provide a socket to the server to connect to.
As WebSDR server software is not open, you need to address the questions directly to Pieter as I'm not allowed to post info about the server configuration on a public site.

Sorry for that.
73 Dan YO3GGX
RA3YDI

Post by RA3YDI »

MY email astra@ya.ru
ea4aoj

Post by ea4aoj »

Currently I have ridden a websdr . The address of this is http://rem-esp.spdns.org:8901
My question is that I can ask to do so from the android software appears this websdr in the list of sdrweb in pocket rx- tx . A greeting. My email is ea4aoj@gmail.com
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Post by yo3ggx »

Hi.
Your server is now available in Pocket RxTx.
Current version of the application has some limitations in the number of available servers on some devices.
This limitation will be removed in the next release scheduled for the end of the year or January next year.

73 Dan YO3GGX