A new experimental PRO version (3.0b) is now available for download

Here we will discuss any subject related to the Android Pocket Transceiver which is available for free download in Google Play Store
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Re: A new experimental PRO version (3.0b) is now available for download

Post by yo3ggx »

Hi,

I am aware about the issue. Will be fixed in b3.

73 Dan YO3GGX
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Post by yo3ggx »

b3 is now available. Please update

73 Dan YO3GGX
on7dh

Post by on7dh »

Hi Dan,

with new version b3, when writing to memory, I first avec an error on "submain-save-memloc"
javaline 15830.

After this first try, I have now error "ArrayIndexOutOfBounds" but on line 12112 each time
I click on memory button. Sub isnow main_vvvvv...3

73' Marcel.
N7XGR

Post by N7XGR »

Dan, b3 version installed. Still no go when trying to switch modes, stuck on LSB. Changing bands also does not change modes, 40M to 20M
it stays on LSB. VFO A/B does work on the 7300 but no feedback, the APP displays the same frequency, APP display
is 14.200 but switching to VFO B the APP displays 14.200 but the 7300 has 9.730 which is the Radio Romania broadcast to
North America. The red X problem next to the VFO knob seems to be gone, before it crashed.
Do not let it drive you up the wall chasing down these Gremlins!

Bruce N7XGR
N7XGR

Post by N7XGR »

Dan, A further update, I was using SM0HXB config when I was testing the new b3 version. So far I can report that
the mode does change after I loaded the updated default 7300 config and the VFO does change on both the APP and 7300.
The red X was still that a red X but tapping that I was then able to have correct operation for the mode and VFO.
The square upper left LED like in the clock area is blinking rapidly. There is no S meter action though.
Radio Romania is sounding fine on 7375 in English right now 0030 GMT.
Is it possible to group the mode/filter selection like this, LSB1,LSB2,LSB3 USB1,USB2,USB3
AM1,AM2,AM3 FM1,FM2,FM3
CW1,CW2,CW3 CWR1,CWR2,CWR3
RTY1,RTY2,RTY3
By having a sixth column and having smaller buttons, right now it has five columns. Additional modes like
this could be included like USB-D for data.

Bruce N7XGR
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Post by yo3ggx »

on7dh wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:09 am Hi Dan,

with new version b3, when writing to memory, I first avec an error on "submain-save-memloc"
javaline 15830.

After this first try, I have now error "ArrayIndexOutOfBounds" but on line 12112 each time
I click on memory button. Sub isnow main_vvvvv...3

73' Marcel.
Hi Marcel,

Please send me the exact steps to reproduce this errors, as I was not able to do it.

Thank you.
73 Dan YO3GGX
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Post by yo3ggx »

N7XGR wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:26 am Dan, b3 version installed. Still no go when trying to switch modes, stuck on LSB. Changing bands also does not change modes, 40M to 20M
it stays on LSB. VFO A/B does work on the 7300 but no feedback, the APP displays the same frequency, APP display
is 14.200 but switching to VFO B the APP displays 14.200 but the 7300 has 9.730 which is the Radio Romania broadcast to
North America. The red X problem next to the VFO knob seems to be gone, before it crashed.
Do not let it drive you up the wall chasing down these Gremlins!

Bruce N7XGR
Hi Bruce,

Please reload the default config for IC7300 (fully updated now) and activate the feedback. Currently only the default config is available and updated, all others were removed.

73 Dan YO3GGX
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Post by yo3ggx »

Hi Bruce,
N7XGR wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:33 am Dan, A further update, I was using SM0HXB config when I was testing the new b3 version. So far I can report that
the mode does change after I loaded the updated default 7300 config and the VFO does change on both the APP and 7300.
Yes, now only the default config is available as this one is fully updated.
The red X was still that a red X but tapping that I was then able to have correct operation for the mode and VFO.
Yes, feedback must be activated in order to get frequency, mode and filter from the radio.
The square upper left LED like in the clock area is blinking rapidly. There is no S meter action though.
S-METER command is not yet implemented. Will be in b4.
Radio Romania is sounding fine on 7375 in English right now 0030 GMT.
:)
Is it possible to group the mode/filter selection like this, LSB1,LSB2,LSB3 USB1,USB2,USB3
AM1,AM2,AM3 FM1,FM2,FM3
CW1,CW2,CW3 CWR1,CWR2,CWR3
RTY1,RTY2,RTY3
You're right. I've changed the prder in the config file, so please reload the default config for IC7300.
By having a sixth column and having smaller buttons, right now it has five columns. Additional modes like
this could be included like USB-D for data.
I don't see any other mode available in the CAT protocol for IC7300.

Thank you for your feedback.
73 Dan YO3GGX
YC1UTC

Post by YC1UTC »

Hi Dan,

Now I use Kenwood TS2000. In old version 2 is working normal.
I installed version 3.0b and used existing default config for TS2000 , it is working but my HF receiving become deaf. I should make full reset in TS2000 to get my receiving back to normal.

I want to see the configuration file but I didn't see the file folder in my handphone, such as folder prxtx in old version.

In other case, when I used old version 2, my voice from handphone microphone reported too noise due to very sensitive. Is it possible in version 2 you add something like mic gain button to control mic sensitivity.

Thanks. Nuril YC1UTC
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Post by yo3ggx »

Hi Nuril,
YC1UTC wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:22 pm I want to see the configuration file but I didn't see the file folder in my handphone, such as folder prxtx in old version.
In version 3.0, config fils must be exported/imported to/from jAReC. There are two buttons named EXPORT and IMPORT. New jAReC has a menu item named Cfg Imp/Exp.

In other case, when I used old version 2, my voice from handphone microphone reported too noise due to very sensitive. Is it possible in version 2 you add something like mic gain button to control mic sensitivity.
Mic volume must be controlled from he PC or from the Audio interface connected to your radio,not from Pocket RxTx.

Thank you for your feedback.
73 Dan YO3GGX