ft-847 and hair loss

Here we discuss about both jAReC and jarecmini
ki5szo

ft-847 and hair loss

Post by ki5szo »

i have been trying to use pocket rxtx and the jarec 4 to control the 847. ive never tried this before and its killing me.

first i cant direct control the radio because i cant load a config file. cant seem to find one.

second when i switch to v3 compatabity mode, it wont open the cat port. i am connected from the android to the desktop and it shows authenticated but no dice. it does turn red when i push the ptt.

hrd does connect to the radio and control it so the cable should be good.

any help would be great.
ki5szo

Re: ft-847 and hair loss

Post by ki5szo »

I have some working. Wow this has been a headache on my end. I can link to the computer with the android now. I can control the vfo and the band well. When I ptt the mic audio loops back through and just echos. The relay kicks on but no audio goes through the radio. When listening, I can see the signal strength on the android but no audio.

Now I'm lost
ki5szo

Re: ft-847 and hair loss

Post by ki5szo »

got that figured out. rx audio sucks though goes a neat robot stage. have ports 7809 forwarded both tcp and udp. both through network cabe and wifi as well. tx audio has great reports. functions all function. so why is the rx audio so bad? port issue id think.