How use other port com to PTT ?

Here we will discuss any subject related to the Android Pocket Transceiver which is available for free download in Google Play Store
SQ7OVT

How use other port com to PTT ?

Post by SQ7OVT »

Hi, I have TS-570 and conect to pocket txrx via CAT com 1 and for me important use audio via com 2.
How config PTT buton?
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Re: How use other port com to PTT ?

Post by yo3ggx »

Hi,

Audio is not supported in the current version of the application.
I don't understand what do you mean by "How config PTT button".
Can you please detail a little bit?

73 Dan YO3GGX
SQ7OVT

Post by SQ7OVT »

Dan about new version you write
"...- Audio experimental support..." because I thought that in this version of the audio test already works both ways.
Speaking about the second com port I mean such a solution as it is for me with HRD and Digital Master 780, CAT connects to the COM1 and to make it PSK audio socket connected to COM2 ACC2 and all audio in both directions for me is connected by ACC2 so by pressing the PTT pocketRXTX would like to open the PTT and COM2, COM1 starts now my microphone socket on the front radio.

73's
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Post by yo3ggx »

Hi,
SQ7OVT wrote:Dan about new version you write
"...- Audio experimental support..." because I thought that in this version of the audio test already works both ways.
This was the way supposed to work, but it seems to be an issue with the audio from smartphone to the transceiver. I' still working on this.
Speaking about the second com port I mean such a solution as it is for me with HRD and Digital Master 780, CAT connects to the COM1 and to make it PSK audio socket connected to COM2 ACC2 and all audio in both directions for me is connected by ACC2 so by pressing the PTT pocketRXTX would like to open the PTT and COM2, COM1 starts now my microphone socket on the front radio.

73's
For the moment PTT in jAS2SecNET is supported only as a CAT command, not a separate signal.

73 Dan YO3GGX