The new Pocket RxTx is now in Play Store

Here we will discuss any subject related to the Android Pocket Transceiver which is available for free download in Google Play Store
yo3ggx
Site Admin

The new Pocket RxTx is now in Play Store

Post by yo3ggx »

Hi all,

Even not all planned features are yet available, in order to extend the number of users which can give feedback, I've decided to publish version 0.6.5-7 in Google Play Store as version 0.7.
Soon after the application was published I've started to receive complaints from the users deciding to upgrade that the new version crashes at startup. After a short debugging I was able to find the root cause and prepare a new update, 0.7.1. which I hope solve all previous issues.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and I'm counting on your feedback to help me make this app better and better.
I'm available here (preferred mode, to help share the info with other users) or by e-mail for any question you may have.

Thank you.
Dan YO3GGX
ve3wej

Re: The new Pocket RxTx is now in Play Store

Post by ve3wej »

I downloaded the latest version of rx tx, but it starts up not finding a file, and then either you quit or continue ( to a black screen)

error is

An error has occurred in sub:
java.io.filenotfoundexception: /storage/emulated/o/prxtx/Radios/k3.jpg: open failed: ENOENT (no such file or directory) Continue

then there is a yes no boxes

can I still get an older verion???
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Re: The new Pocket RxTx is now in Play Store

Post by yo3ggx »

Hi,

Please follow the steps described here. This must solve your issue.
http://www.yo3ggx.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=537

73 Dan YO3GGX