ICOM radios config files

Here we will discuss any subject related to the Android Pocket Transceiver which is available for free download in Google Play Store
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Re: ICOM radios config files

Post by yo3ggx »

LakisFM1 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:49 pm I still haven't understand how to see PWR SWR etc... are they displayed when replies arrived , or should i tick the meter-bar to select the corresponding type?
You need to define read commands for each, including calibration data, and then to add the commands to the POLLING line.
Pocket RxTx will read only S-meter when in Rx and only the selected meter (through a long press) in Tx (SWR, PWR,ALC or MOD), even if all are added to the POLLING line.
I even can provide you direct access to my tranceiver , if that helps.
This does not help as some signals must be applied to test meters. The Monitoring function in jAReC 2 is the best way to test READ commands and validate your config (including calibration data).
Unfortunately I'm very busy at the office this week with no time to work on the configs.

73 Dan YO3GGX
Niko

Post by Niko »

Hi Dan and everyone reading this thread and with the Precious advice of all and a few hours of lost sleep, I managed to fix everything on my ic7100.
I still have a couple of doubts about the microphone control which is a bit too loud,
But can it be adjusted?

Really nice to be able to create, with all the inherent limitations, your own App.

All in progress...

Tankyou

Nicola de IW3GCR
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Post by yo3ggx »

Hi Nicola,

Sorry that I've missed this post.
You can try to limit the mic level from the radio menu or from the audio interface. On Android side there is no way to adjust it.

If you have an updated config for IC7100 and you want to be published in the central repositoru with your callsign, just send it to me.

73 Dan YO3GGX