yaesu_ft817.radio

Here we will discuss any subject related to the Android Pocket Transceiver which is available for free download in Google Play Store
yo7lti

Re: yaesu_ft817.radio

Post by yo7lti »

Please help me,
I tried Pocket RxTx with my FT-817 via usb and bluetooth connections. I increased bluetooth speed at 38.400 and works just fine. I have some issue with some commands such Att on/off. Looking in the radio config. file I saw that command Att on/off is defined but the opcode is not present. User manual refers only to 17 commands and I hope someone would help me to find the opcode for att on/off and maybe other undocumented commands(IPO???).
Mny tnx, Ovidiu

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J710F folosind Tapatalk
yo7lti

Post by yo7lti »

Please help me,
I tried Pocket RxTx with my FT-817 via usb and bluetooth connections. I increased bluetooth speed at 38.400 and works just fine. I have some issue with some commands such Att on/off. Looking in the radio config. file I saw that command Att on/off is defined but the opcode is not present. User manual refers only to 17 commands and I hope someone would help me to find the opcode for att on/off and maybe other undocumented commands(IPO???).
Mny tnx, Ovidiu

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J710F folosind Tapatalk
yo7lti

Post by yo7lti »

Please accept my apologies for multiple post. Tapatalk failure cause those multiple messages.