Can't connect to Network error

Here we will discuss any subject related to the Android Pocket Transceiver which is available for free download in Google Play Store
KC4SOT

Can't connect to Network error

Post by KC4SOT »

I have been experimenting with the Pocket transceiver app and soon around the same time I was configuring my shack to do remote with HRD also using their platform. I had your system working soon after I had the HRD system working, but somehow I have changed something in the settings on the firewall or porting and cant seem to get the Pocket App to link up anymore. I figure it is somewhere in the port forwarding or the firewall but I really dont that info very well. I will try and include some screen shots of what I have and maybe you can see the problem of why it no longer works. I was using the jaRec with the android app in a Network configuration and a FT991A. Again I did have this working back a few weeks ago so I know it once worked even on transmit as well . Thanks in advance David KC4SOT ,
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-05-11 14.39.03 port foward.png
Screenshot 2020-05-11 14.36.22outbound rule.png
Screenshot 2020-05-11 14.17.58 inbound.png
Screenshot 2020-05-11 14.12.47.png
KC4SOT

Re: Can't connect to Network error

Post by KC4SOT »

OK I will reply to my own message here I have got it working again. The problem was a firewall issue. If I open up my firewall it will allow it to work, So I have something there not letting the info to pass through.
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Re: Can't connect to Network error

Post by yo3ggx »

Hi,

Take care that you need to open the port for both TCP (for CAT) and UDP (for audio).

73 Dan YO3GGX