troubles in connecting FTdx10

Here we will discuss any subject related to the Android Pocket Transceiver which is available for free download in Google Play Store
iu0dhv

troubles in connecting FTdx10

Post by iu0dhv »

hello I am trying to use RxTx app with FTdx10 but I am have some troulbes.
I have (it seems) succesfully connected the server Jarec to the radio. When I turn on the app, the server becomes dark green and the app connects to the radio but the only think I can do is listening to the audio from the frequency that is currently selected on the radio. None of commands on the app works. Not even the shown frequency is the real one that I am listening to. When I turn the app off something happens on the radio, but seem random (e.g the mode switches, or the witdth values is displayed...)
I provide my current connection settings. On the Jarec server: CAT serial port=COM4 Baudrate=38400 Listening on=192.168.1.116 Port=7809 PTT=CAT
On the app: Hostname is the same IP as the one on the Listening on value on JArec, the CAT is the same value of the Port on Jarec.
On the app, obviously the radio shown is the right one.
What could be wrong? Could anyone help?

73s
Peter IU0DHV
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Re: troubles in connecting FTdx10

Post by yo3ggx »

Hello,

Can you please try first to see if you can control the radio from jAReC directly?

73 Dan YO3GGX
f5nih

Post by f5nih »

Hello All 73 's QRO and many thank's to YO3GGX for Jarec server and prxtx.

Jarec V4 config

After a long time with JaRec4 version 4.2 and FTDX-10 y can use the FTDX-10 on my android tablette !
Cat serial port : COM6 (The Virtual com port use by your computer to drive ftdx-10 from HRD or N1MM
The baudrate : 38400
PTT : Com4
Timeout : 30
PTT RTS
Autostart : On
Use radio audio : On
Micro : Haut-parleur (3-usb audio codex)
HP : 3 USB AUDIO CODEC
Listennig IP adress : the local ip
port : 5132

Mode :
Server mode (V3)

Setting :
RTS : On power
Auto power ON : on
Alway on Top : On
Set password : a password

pRxTX pro config

Host name : The computer ip adress
Cat TCP : 5132

Opt :
Mycallsign : F5nih

73's Christian
f5nih

Post by f5nih »

This config work well on my S23 phone under pRxTx Lite
Smêtre bug.
yo3ggx
Site Admin

Post by yo3ggx »

f5nih wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:56 am After a long time with JaRec4 version 4.2 and FTDX-10 y can use the FTDX-10 on my android tablette !
Thank you for your feedback. You may try the experimental Pocket RxTx v4 Pro from https://prxtx.yo3ggx.ro/exp.html
This can be used with jAReC v4.2 in native server mode.

I will release Pocket RxTx v3.4 in the near future, to comply with some Google policy changes, in the same time adding new features (ex. TCP audio support).
Then I will return to the development of Pocket RxTX5 (v4 will remain just as an experimental version) that will share all the features available in jAReC5 and some more.

73 Dan YO3GGX
f5nih

Post by f5nih »

For the moment I can't connect to host.
Same problème on tablet and S23